Visit the gallery at Eclipse Mill. First exhibition of the summer opens May 1.
The Eclipse Mill is within easy walking distance of:
- one of the world’s largest contemporary art museums (Mass MoCA)
- Natural Bridge State Park
- Appalachian Trail and many other hiking trails from beginner to advanced
- outdoor concerts at Windsor Lake
- the famous Eagle Street Beach Party
- and so much more
Nearby lie the cultural and outdoor richness of the Appalachian Trail, the newly renovated Clark Art Museum and Williams College with its summer theater, art museum and film festivals.
Also within easy driving distance are:
- Tanglewood Music Center
- Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health
- The Norman Rockwell Museum
- Jiminy Peak
- Zoar Outdoor
- Mount Greylock, the highest point in Massachusetts (you can also hike up)
The condo association is self-governed, with various committees and a board to govern the day-to-day running of the building. Each floor has its own neighborhood culture, with dinners, coffees and summer barbecues a frequent result.
Interested in joining us? Scroll to the bottom to check out our Lofts for Sale and Lofts for Rent. Or click HERE to see our process.